NDP-Dance Techno 1 NDP-Dance Techno 1

GOOD JOB

Hey good job man. I know, it is kind of repetitive, but thats what u do when u make a dance song right?

Hey, i noticed your info thing says you study at Mgill...In montreal you mean? Thats cool. I'm alwayas interested in talking to fellow composers...what programs do you use besides finale?
My AIM sn: joshowalrus

Keep the good work.

NDP responds:

Thx man, yeah ill get back to you as soon as i can

Nicolas...

AJ BASE #1 AJ BASE #1

I like

hey good job man.
This is a sweet loop.
...makes me think about getting ready to kick the shit outa someone. Or a soda machine that just ate ur dollar. Or one of those vending things where u try to win the toy....or any inanimate object for that matter.

GOod job keep it up.

*+*+earthworm jim race+*+* *+*+earthworm jim race+*+*

Fricking awesome.

I love this damn song. How often do u get blue grass and behtoven in the same damn video game?

not very often ...earth worm jim kicks ass

good job keep up the good work

Chronamut responds:

iiii willll

THE TEMPLE THE TEMPLE

NIce

This is a nice loop u got going on. It definently was templish.

Good job .

keep up the good work.

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

This was beautiful

I love how the simple guitar riff becomes something so strong. It truly defines walking into the rain.

I liked it alot

Keep up the good work.

I'd ask u to review my audios....but urs are so much better. WE'll see. ...someday

TenchuX responds:

I'm sure you can be as good as me with practice

Ultra Havoc Ultra Havoc

COOL

I like this song. The effects were cool. I like that distortion or whatever u used.

Keep up the good work. What program are using?

and by the way.

If u get the chance, review some of my audio as well.

AlysiumX responds:

I use a program called techno 4 which allows you to combind samples very easily. I make most of my samples and stuff using fruity loops.As far as the distortion sound, sorry man i made this song a good few months ago and dont remember where i got it from : \. Thanks for the review.

Root Beer Root Beer

OH YES

This is so original. I love fricking root beer. Good job man on this one.

Keep up the good work. .... and by the way.

if u get the chane u should review some of my audio.
thx

Clouds above me, lovely? Clouds above me, lovely?

NIce

hey if what u were going for was to put people in a trance. It worked. This is pretty cool, but i wonder what the song would sound like if played the actually way instead of backwards.

the-postal-dude responds:

heh, cool thanks. the song isn't realy played backwards, only a few things.

Nuclear Winter (ShoortLoop) Nuclear Winter (ShoortLoop)

COOL SHIT

Good job man. This song is awesome

im not sure if uve ever played the game descent, BUt i swear to god this could be a song on it.
What programs are u using to make this cool shit?

Keep up the good work

and litsen to some of my entries

Rucklo responds:

Thanx for the review. I played Descent a looong time ago, but my comp. was 2 crappy at the moment, so I never really got into it. I am currently using Reason 2, all of my earlier uploads (pre 29.nov 2004) was made with reason 1.

Metal Mario Big bass Metal Mario Big bass

COOL

Sure its not ur own. But its awesome what u did to this. I love the Perc, Where do u get those cool drum pads?

Keep up the good work